On behalf of Antonics, we wish you and your families a Merry Christmas and a healthy and happy New Year 2023.
We thank our clients for the trust and pleasant cooperation and look forward to a successful and prosperous New Year 2023.
This year we thought of something special and share our favorite baked apple recipe:
Antonics baked apples:
- ½ oragnic lemon
- 4 oragnic apples (à 150 g)
- 80 g marzipan paste
- 2 tbs chopped hazelnuts
- 2 tbs almond sticks
- 3 tbs butter or coconutoil
- 2 tbs rasins
- 3 tbs rum
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Preheat the oven at 200 degrees. Wash the lemon in hot water and squeeze out the juice.
- Wash the apples, if necessary straighten the lower end slightly for better balance. Then cut off a 1-2 cm thick piece of the top and use it as a "lid". Cut out the core in a circle with a knife, leaving a border of approx. 2 cm. Important: do not cut the base of the apple, otherwise the filling might leak out. Coat the inside of the apples with lemon juice.
- Pick apart the marzipan. Roast the nuts in a pan without fat. Add butter or coconut oil and wait till melted. Mix in a bowl the raisins, rum, marzipan and 1 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- Place apples in a baking pan. Fill them with the nut mix and press down slightly. Bake in hot oven for 25-30 minutes.
- After approx. 15 minutes of baking place the apple tops on the apples and continue baking for approx. 10 – 15 minutes until the skin slowly separates
Time required: approx. 45 minutes